CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 19, 2011

What's YOUR Song? Link-Up #13

It's Thursday and you know what that means....time for my favorite meme! 

Here's a song that I love...so much so that I had it played at my wedding so I could dance with my co-worker/friend Jenny  :)



To participate, head on over to Goodnight Moon's to join in on the fun! :)
CRANK IT!

10 comments:

Screech Owl

Hahaha, I remember hearing this song a lot years ago and while I could mouth off the numbers in my sleep, I never knew what they meant. Years later, still don't know! Thank you for linking up. I fear I might once again mouth off the numbers in my sleep. :)

Anonymous

Hahahaha- Tommy Tutone! Man, I had this on a mix tape and one of the dads in the youth group I was in dared me to sing all the words- thinking I was too young to know them... Thanks to VH1 and pop up video, I even knew some great trivia about the song- like the number was a real number for at least three reported areas- one a school and one a retired couple I think.

AWESOME SONG!

Erinn

This was almost my song this week! I went Bon Jovi instead. Great taste in music :D
--Erinn

Ashley S.

This made me smile! Thanks for such a fun song on this gloomy morning!

Amanda

Haha- a true Blast from the past- Love it!!

Goodnight moon

Love it!!!!! I love older songs! Isn't it great! What a feel good song! Thanks for linking up again this week!

Nicole Marie

:) This song puts the biggest smile on my face, and I don't know why. It's great!

Anonymous

while I'm listening to this my daughter is outside my door dancing...not knowing I am watching her :)

A Sailor's Wife

Jenn, that is so cute! :)

Unknown

Oh boy, now I've got it in my head! Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment