CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 26, 2011

What do YOU ladies think??



Hello all, I'd like some input on this idea. We all know that wedding season is upon us. This Saturday marks the unofficial beginning of  "wedding season". You'll probably be invited to a wedding or two from now until August.  How many of us got married or are planning on getting married this summer?  I was married in August but it wasn't very chaotic for us since we eloped....phew! It made planning our church wedding less nerve wracking since we were already married.

Anyway, my idea is this.....I know I like looking at wedding pictures.... I can't be the only one, right? :)

What would you think about a meme where we can share our wedding pics? Or for those not yet married, share pics of what you will or would like to have.

I'd like for this to start thisWednesday, the first. Every week I'll designate a certain theme (i.e. The Toast, The kiss, the dress...etc.) and you'll be able to link-up and share pics of that special moment.

 I'm hoping for this to be a weekly meme ("Wedding Wednesday") which will run through August, I had a few ideas and have a tentative list written in my planner already :)

I think it'll be fun, I haven't shared most of my wedding pics so I'm looking forward to taking a virtual stroll down memory lane with you all.

Ideas and suggestions are welcome :)

1 comments:

silversmith

ooh. i love this idea!!

just this morning, one of my bosses looked at me and said he just realized that the one wedding picture i have in my office has my minister giving us a "thumbs up." the picture has only been in my office for 3 1/2 years...

Post a Comment