I listen to UB40 and have for years, but I've never seen a video or knew what any of the band members looked like...definitely not what I thought at all! Ha!
Thank you for the comment on my blog post the other day. What you said is exactly how I feel.
...it reminds me of some local island songs...that tropical beat...
I am running way behind in stopping by to say thank you for linking up this week with Mil Spouse Weekly roundup! My hubby and I went out of town, so didnt get to do all my visits...and now am catching up :o)
Please do come back any time... and in fact, do come back and leave a comment, if you hadnt on that post, for a chance at one of the flags drawn with the name of your choice. For linking up, you are entered for a chance, but for commenting it would give you another chance.
Devoted Navy wife,mother of special needs son, daughter of Marine Corps vet and sister to 2 Marine Corps vets as well. Very patriotic and huge supporter of our troops. I'm orginally from CA, and finally adjusting to life in TX.
I'll be sharing random thoughts about life here on shore duty.
9 comments:
I rarely post things from this decade - maybe once - when the music is good why bother?
I did an 80's song as well- not to many from this decade that make the cut- good choice today!
love UB40 :) Great pick! :)
So...never heard of UB40...but maybe I'm uncool...
But I love it! :D
♥
aaaaahhh I love this song!
Sweet! I have never heard of them, or this song. Love new songs!!
Love this song! Great choice:)
I listen to UB40 and have for years, but I've never seen a video or knew what any of the band members looked like...definitely not what I thought at all! Ha!
Thank you for the comment on my blog post the other day. What you said is exactly how I feel.
Staci
The Crafty Military Wife
...it reminds me of some local island songs...that tropical beat...
I am running way behind in stopping by to say thank you for linking up this week with Mil Spouse Weekly roundup! My hubby and I went out of town, so didnt get to do all my visits...and now am catching up :o)
Please do come back any time... and in fact, do come back and leave a comment, if you hadnt on that post, for a chance at one of the flags drawn with the name of your choice. For linking up, you are entered for a chance, but for commenting it would give you another chance.
Blessings & Aloha!
Post a Comment