Awesome! I kept waiting for the macarena :) LOL and you're not a day late, this is why I keep the link open for two days. Considering doing three days next week...what do you think?
Devoted Navy wife,mother of special needs son, daughter of Marine Corps vet and sister to 2 Marine Corps vets as well. Very patriotic and huge supporter of our troops. I'm orginally from CA, and finally adjusting to life in TX.
I'll be sharing random thoughts about life here on shore duty.
3 comments:
Awesome! I kept waiting for the macarena :) LOL and you're not a day late, this is why I keep the link open for two days. Considering doing three days next week...what do you think?
I usually try and participate the "day of" with all the memes I participate in. I think 2 days is enough :)
I don't care how many times I see this video I still love it just as much as I did the first time.
Thanks!!
Post a Comment