Devoted Navy wife,mother of special needs son, daughter of Marine Corps vet and sister to 2 Marine Corps vets as well. Very patriotic and huge supporter of our troops. I'm orginally from CA, and finally adjusting to life in TX.
I'll be sharing random thoughts about life here on shore duty.
6 comments:
What a great a Queen song! I love it! Thanks for sharing!
Great choice!
My Fox is my best friend too! That is as it should be isn't it! It makes marriage even sweeter doesn't it!
I love seeing OLD video's.....they are so classic aren't they?
Thanks for linking this week!!!
Ahhh, good ol' Queen. :) Fun stuff!
Queen! Great song - thanks for making me jam and having my son think I'm crazier than he already does!
New follower! I love Queen! It's easy to jam out to their music. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment