1. What are some of your ideas for staying connected with family…you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from? submitted by Live it. Love it (or not). Write About It.
I call occasionally..my older brother and my dad are on FB so that helps :)
2. What’s the most romantic gift you have GIVEN? submitted by Painting My Canvas
I gave my husband a gift shaped like an envelope and had it engraved before he went on deployment with a phrase that we say to each other- "I live and breathe for you"....(yes it's very mushy, but that's what we say to one another when we need uplifting). I also put a pic of us in it together, our first ball together.
I also went to a scrapbooking class and made him a photo album shaped like the word LOVE and filled it with some of our most romantic and memorable pictures.
3. Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military? submitted by Perfectly Imperfect
Yes, I would, we'd discuss pros and cons and the level of committment required.
4. What is your least favorite bill to pay and why? submitted by A Little of This, A Little of That
Car payment, I had just finished paying my car off in Nov. and was totally enjoying being payment free when an uninsured motorist hit me a couple of weeks ago and my car was deemed a total loss. :(
I bought a car 2 weeks ago, and I love it! But I would have been happy being payment free a while longer.
5. What is the proudest moment you’ve had as a military spouse? submitted by Our Okinawa Life
When he made "Sailor of the Year" for his command
March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment