CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 22, 2011

(Semi-) Wordless Wednesday... :D


My husband thinks he's so funny...was giving 1 pup love when he placed the other on my back...she's so light, I barely felt her at all, lol


4 comments:

Dana K

LOL this is hilarious! We have 3 dogs but they are all about 100lbs, so this wouldn't end very well if we tried it!

(found you through the milspouse roundup)

beth @ {expeditionaryfamily}

i love this photo! the pup on your back seems so comfortable. you guys look like an adorable beagle-owner balancing act :)

A Sailor's Wife

Hi Dana, thanks for the follow!

Beth- a "balancing act"- that is hilarious! :)

Anonymous

LOL, this is too funny! So nice of you to stop by my blog and thank you for the comment! I look forward to getting to know you! :-) And I hope you stop by again.

Mrs. Sergeant

Post a Comment