CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 14, 2011

Back from hiatus....

Has being absent for 6 months considered a "hiatus"? Hmmm!
Lots of things have happened...I got a new full-time job with a wonderful company, worked on a few projects around the house to update it and personalize it a bit, and just trying to spend as much time as I possibly can with my husband, son, 2 dogs, and cat, lol.
As you can see, I don't have very much spare time. So here I am trying to make time for things that interest me and continue forming connections with other milspouses. Hopefully I can keep up with posting, not to worry I won't be posting 6 posts a day to catch up on 6 months of being gone, LOL!
 Plus some other exciting news....we have less than 1 year left on recruiting duty, I COULD NOT BE ANY MORE EXCITED!!!!!!! :D





So fill be in blogging peeps, what have I missed...what's new with YOU? :)

2 comments:

silversmith

oh come on... you haven't started to love recruiting duty yet? :)

welcome back to blogland! we've missed you! hmm... what's new with me? well, i had some semi-major shoulder surgery in january and am still doing PT for it and can't move much yet; hubby got in the ARNG, they cancelled the transition course and told him he'd have to go to boot camp (breach of contract!!!!) as an E-3, so he put in for a release - which he got this past friday after 3 months of waiting. so now we're working our way back into the navy as reserve and he's given up on the FTS since he has a new job that he loves in the civilian world. and we've done lots of scouting stuff with the kiddo. lots. although no camping for me with the shoulder yet.

A Sailor's Wife

Glad to hear you're doing better Jenn! but sorry to hear about ARNG, ugh!

Hoping things work with reserves and hubs continues to love his civilian job, how exciting!

Post a Comment