CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 25, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #35

1. What is your must have gadget? submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy


My blackberry, without it, I cant receive a constant stream of email from work, lol


2. How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? submitted by L to the Third

I'm happier than I thought I'd be and have accomplished what I set out to accomplish.


3. What is your favorite chocolate recipe? submitted by Our First Deployment

I don't enjoy baking so I don't have one :)


4. How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard? submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes

I do things to relax me like read a book or take in a movie alone.


5. What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment? submitted by The Albrecht Squad

Establish a routine as quickly as possible and surround yourself with "true" friends who you know will be there for you when you need them. Unfortunately during deployments those you thought were true friends don't always turn out to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment