CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 07, 2011

"What's Your Song?"- Week #7-Link-up

I notice the songs I've been choosing are some of my faves when I was growing up, lol  :)   ENJOY!
To participate, link-up at Goodnight moon's blog

5 comments:

Goodnight moon

I love how your posting songs that remind you of your childhood! Isn't it awesome how a song can bring you right back to a memory! Love it!!!!

Thanks for linking up this week girlie!

A Sailor's Wife

Thanks chica, I have to say that this is my favorite meme to participate in! :)

Roller Coaster

I agree with Goodnight Moon...it's great that you're linking up songs that remind you of growing up. Wow, if I did that I'd be posting a lot of Abba and the Beatles!

A Sailor's Wife

I'm sure those will be showing up in the near future! LOL

Athena

What a great song!

Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend :)

Post a Comment