CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 14, 2011

What's YOUR Song? Link-Up Week 8


I've been hearing it alot on the radio lately, yay for 90s satellite station! woot!
I turn it up each and every time I hear it. It reminds me of high school, and a friend that passed a few years ago. He wore his hair like this in high school. He was an awesome friend to my brother and I growing up.
I miss you N.C....I think of you often!


(If you'd like to participate, head on over to  http://www.goodnight-moon.org/  )

8 comments:

Amanda

OMG!!!! I LOVED this song in college!!! GREAT choice!!

Anonymous

Love it!!!!

He has a home remodeling show now, it's pretty good.

Goodnight moon

LOL! This was my song pick for the VERY FIRST link-up! I love it!!!!!! Doesn't it just get in your head and you can't get it out. I'll be singing it all night long.

Is it weird that I can actually sing all the words to this song still, even though it came out when I was in middle school? That just showed my age.

Thanks for linking up!

Semper Fi Momma

oh this is great! I'm the same way, every time I hear this song I turn it up! LOL I still have 97% of this song memorized. Surprised myself by that even. lol Thanks for the fun tune! Now off to sing it in the shower HAHA

Nicole Marie

YES yes yes yes! Just yes!

Anonymous

aaahahahaha I love Vanilla Ice! Man talk about a flash back! Did you know he has a home improvement show now?? I think its on HGTV.

Melissa

ICE ICE BABY!!! I LOVE THIS SONG IT REMINDS ME OF THE 90'S SO MUCH. I HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS SONG...GREAT PICK.

erika

Always right!

Post a Comment