LOVE this song, the video not so much! wow! lol and every time I hear this song I do the "robot", old habits are hard to break! lol ENJOY!
To participate, head on over to Goodnight Moon's blog
April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I agree..I love the song, but the video not so much! lol
HAHA- Loved this Song!! "Cause if Friends don't Dance they are NO FRIENDS of MINE!!" Best Line ever!! YAY!!! Great Choice!
bahaha I LOVE this song!!! I am thinking about playing this at my wedding lol...great choice!
THE SAFETY DANCE! My girls and I back home would dance to this all the time.
This song cracks me up!! I had a hilarious experience regarding it- I was talking to my younger brother (who is 15) about the song, and my mother (in her 50s) had no idea what we were talking about! I thought, how can my brother and I know it and she doesn't when she lived through it on the radio? :)
This song is one of those songs that just sticks in your head LOL
It has to be one of the weirdest videos I have ever seen LOL
Such a fun song! I haven't seen the video before...so funny! Loving his hair flips.
I am also a robot dancer to this song. LOL LOVE IT!! And? Until now I have never seen the video.
Post a Comment