Since our 5th weddding anniverysary is tomorrow....thought I'd share our wedding song-1st song we danced to as husband and wife :) It's also the ringtone we have for each other <3
To participate, head on over to Goodnight Moon's
August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What a beautiful song... and a fitting tribute to your 5th wedding anniversary... Congratulations!!! I'm new to the song link-up, but I'm having a blast finding so many fellow military spouses out here in the blogoshere.... Very cool! Looking forward to linking up again next week.... Be blessed & HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! :) Olivia ( P.S. Here's my song link-up @ http://www.OliviaBlueMusic.com/2011/08/2011-operation-rising-star-semi-final.html )
happy anniversary!!! and a great song for you.
So sweet! Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! My 4th grade boyfriend sang this to me during Field Day. Your moment was much more romantic! Great song!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I have loved this song since it came out! So sentimental and sweet. I hope you have a fabulous anniversary weekend <3
Happy Anniversary! This is one of my all time favorite songs EVER! Great choice!
Post a Comment