This is what I like about this link-up. I get to hear songs I never would have listened to on my own. I really like the beat of this one! Thanks for sharing :)
Devoted Navy wife,mother of special needs son, daughter of Marine Corps vet and sister to 2 Marine Corps vets as well. Very patriotic and huge supporter of our troops. I'm orginally from CA, and finally adjusting to life in TX.
I'll be sharing random thoughts about life here on shore duty.
3 comments:
I believe this is the second week in a row where I have absolutely loved your song pick!!
Cheers to you for this song... brings back some memories for me :)
This is what I like about this link-up. I get to hear songs I never would have listened to on my own. I really like the beat of this one! Thanks for sharing :)
I love the "A game of horseshoes" part too - great pick!
Post a Comment