Devoted Navy wife,mother of special needs son, daughter of Marine Corps vet and sister to 2 Marine Corps vets as well. Very patriotic and huge supporter of our troops. I'm orginally from CA, and finally adjusting to life in TX.
I'll be sharing random thoughts about life here on shore duty.
5 comments:
Can I just tell you how much I love this song??!!! There's something about the 80's music that makes me feel good.
Thanks for the old school song :)
What a great song! I haven't heard it in so long. Love it :)
Oh wow... it's been forever since I've heard this song! A classic for sure. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my gosh, I haven't heard this song in forever. Reminds me of summer as a kid. Thanks for sharing! :)
an oldie but a goodie- use to listen to this all the time!
Post a Comment