CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 20, 2010

MiSpouse Friday Fill-in # 9

1.If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be? (from It’s a Hooah Life)

I'd be a one-time bank robber and I'd run off to an island in the Caribbean with my loot! Lol


2.How long do you think you will be a military family? (from Julie the Army Wife)

When hubby decides he's ready to retire  :)

3.What’s your favorite recipe? (from Keep Calm and Soldier On)
One of my many is...Broccoli Chicken Casserole....I find all the recipes on Allrecipes.com
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Broccoli-Chicken-Casserole-I/Detail.aspx

4.What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life? (from My Goal is Simple)

aww...how sad is this question?  This was prettyfor me to narrow down with only being able to use 5 words.

I'll have to go with.....If hubby was with me and I was leaving this world first, I'd say "we've had a fabulous life"

5.Where do you hope to retire? (from Pennies from Heaven)
     I'd love to retire to Washington state.....beaches, mountains, and lots of green :)  But I'm hoping anywhere that's not too humid!

5 comments:

Athena

Do you need a get-away driver for no. 1? LOL

Unknown

I agree that WA would be a great place to retire!

Sammie

Everyone keeps saying Washington for their #5. I need an abundance of sunshine, but you all make me want to check the state out! :)

Sammie @ http://militaryadventure.blogspot.com

A Sailor's Wife

Athena- I like your style! LOL


With 2 weeks of temps over 100*..I'd so yearning for cooler temps

Wife of a Sailor

Go Washington!

Thanks for participating this week... hope to see you around next week!

Post a Comment