Since I missed last week, I wanted to make that up this week :)
#6
1. What is your spouse’s best feature?
His shoulders *sigh* :)
2. Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?
None of the above
3. What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?
Little Caesar's uniform. ugh... No matter how many times you washed it, couldnt get that greasy smell out of it...eww
4. You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go?
I'd sneak up on my family, watch what their world is like since I moved away....and I'd scare my mom...lol...she's so easy to frighten :)
5. What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer?
Go to San Antonio for the weekend :)
#7
1.What is something you wished you’d learned to do earlier in life?
Learned another language besides the one my parents speak
2.What is your biggest pet peeve with the military?
Husband working super late on Fridays and then having to work the next day...there goes the weekend.
3.What tourist attraction near you have you never seen?
Cascade Caverns near San Antonio
4.What are you avoiding doing right now?
Going to bed
5.Wine, beer or liquor?
Liquor, woohoo! :) I havent liked beer since my early 20s, can't stand it now.
August 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment