thanks ladies! she's so feisty, so when she's sleeping, the quiet is nice! lol
She's doing well with potty training, she's doing pretty good with going on the pads which are right next to the back door, but we take her out as often as we can
Devoted Navy wife,mother of special needs son, daughter of Marine Corps vet and sister to 2 Marine Corps vets as well. Very patriotic and huge supporter of our troops. I'm orginally from CA, and finally adjusting to life in TX.
I'll be sharing random thoughts about life here on shore duty.
5 comments:
How adorable!!
Oh these pictures are adorable!!! I think the last one is my favorite with the pudgy belly... sooo cute!!! :) How's the potty training goin?
hahahah....she is sooo cute! Love sleeping puppies. Adorable!
thanks ladies! she's so feisty, so when she's sleeping, the quiet is nice! lol
She's doing well with potty training, she's doing pretty good with going on the pads which are right next to the back door, but we take her out as often as we can
awe so precious!!! she reminds me of my Gizmo when he was that small :)
Post a Comment