Beautiful picture :)Hi there :) Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment that you liked my contest entry. You are sweet :) So I clicked your picture and checked out your blog and I Love it! I will continue to check back for new posts and updates! Take care! http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/
Devoted Navy wife,mother of special needs son, daughter of Marine Corps vet and sister to 2 Marine Corps vets as well. Very patriotic and huge supporter of our troops. I'm orginally from CA, and finally adjusting to life in TX.
I'll be sharing random thoughts about life here on shore duty.
3 comments:
Beautiful picture :)Hi there :) Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment that you liked my contest entry. You are sweet :) So I clicked your picture and checked out your blog and I Love it! I will continue to check back for new posts and updates! Take care!
http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/
Very sweet photo!! Where in California are you from? I'm in CA!
I'm from central CA :) we left NAS Lemoore last year
Post a Comment