
Another blog hop? Sweeeet! :) An awesome opportunity to "meet" more bloggers.
A little about me, I'm fairly new to the blogging world, and am still trying to get the hang of it. I'm a private person by nature so throwing out pieces of myself on the internetz is kind of hard for me, but I'm trying :)
I'm originally from CA, and I say "totalllly" alot, what can I say, I'm a product of the 80s. I'm also a proud Navy wife in Tx with my wonderful husband, loving son, fat cat Zoey, 2 parakeets (Jin & Sun)...(yes, I'm a hardcore Lost fan) that only sing when my husband is downstairs, lol, and a spoiled and oh so cute beagle, Daisy. We've been in Texas for a year and like it, except for the mosquitos and humidity.
We work long hours so we really value our quality time together. We bought a house so that keeps us busy most weekends by making several trips to Lowe's. Lucky for us it's just down the street.
I'm a tomboy at heart and I love jeans, flip-flops, 80s music, updating our home, gardening, photography, LOST, Twilight, (and yes I've dragged DH with me to watch the movies) and Bones.
But what really drew me to blogging, was having the opportunity to connect with other milspouses who want to support and inspire others who actually "get it" and areliving the military family life.
I look forward to reading everyone's blogs :)



17 comments:
Following you from the blog hop! Its funny, I'm in Texas too and I miss humidity, but that is 'cause we're in the desert. And I'm from the MA coast so I'm used to humidity most of the year :)
Can't wait to keep on reading your blog.
I'm from CA, and my hair appreciated the dry heat alot more than this humidity-lol
I don't miss the frizz so much, but I'm not a fan of breathing in dirt and having it come in under the door and windows :p
uh-oh, are you in El Paso?
Yes indeed. Not my idea of fun, but at least the city has more to offer and the post is nicer than Killen/Ft Hood.
I like their commissary! lol can't say much for the town though
I actually don't use the commissary here. We did at first but do better with our budget sticking off post.
following from the hop :) nice to meet you!
www.haagx5.blogspot.com
Thanks for linking up on the blog hop! I'm following you now! I can't believe you have a picture with Mario Lopez! I'm a SBTB nerd a.k.a. loyal re-run watcher on TBS!
~Staci
:-) Glad you linked up! I have some catching up to do since I was out all day.
Can't wait to get to know u better, Love the dress!
Thanks! :) It was a cocktail dress that I got an awesome deal on
New Follower!!!
Where in TX are you??!!! My Coastie is in Corpus, I'm moving there this fall!
I can't wait to come back and learn more about yall :)
Thank Shayla! :)
We're in Tx, and am following you back, love your blog, so cute!
Hey Lady! What a cute blog! I'm gonna follow you, and you can follow me!
I'm L at Our Fabulously Crazy Life
<3 L
I'm a new follower from the blog hop. I live in Texas too and I totally feel you on the humidity and mosquitos.
http://justagirl623.blogspot.com/
hey! im a new follower and I love that you've named your birds Sun and Jin. I LOOOOOVE LOST! haha!
I really enjoy your blog and I look forward to reading more!
Post a Comment