LOST!!
DH and I will be watching tonight at 6.....We've been fans since season 2 when my brothers introduced us to it. We caught up in a weekend and have watched every week since.
We've sat there with a cup of milk in one hand and a glazed donut in the other-our traditional snack while watching. DH has held my hand when a segment was extremely sad, or we've both cursed Ben at the same time when he was being over the top evil! lol
When hubby was deployed I watched AND recorded them so we could watch together when he returned! Some may think it's silly to love a show so much, but IMO, no other show comes close! The characters pulled you in every week: Sawyer's humorous nicknames for others like "freckles" for Kate or "Jabba" for Hurley-lol...or the inner turmoil with Jack and always wondering if he was doing the right thing and whether he truly believed in fate as Locke did. Can't forget the music, the sound of the piano in- "Life and Death" gets me every time. :(
I do have to say that my favorite character has always been Sayid....strong, tough, and yet tender all in one..LOL- I get carried away and could go on and on.
LOST- what an awesome run you've had! <3
Who were your favorite characters?
May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
my hubby and i are also avid LOST fans!
i can't wait to know all the answers to all my questions!!!
i will be so mad if they don't live up to my expectations! haha.
I am not a lost fan but hubby is. He is going to be watching it tonight which means I will be. I am sure that he will be trying to explain stuff to me.
Ahh! I can't wait to get all caught up on this season now that I am/not working lol. Sawyer is very nice to look at, but Locke is my favorite!
i feel so out of the loop! EVERYBODY is talking about lost...and I dont watch that show :(
I feel the same way about LOST...no other tv show can ever come close! I'm so sad they ended it, but glad it ended the way it did. I cried so much haha.
My favorite character was definitely Kate. Strong and tough, she never let anyone tell her what to do right up until the end.
Shayla, netflix seasons 1-5 or watch on abc.com
Kelsey, I cried quite a bit too :(
i feel like I'm in mourning, hence the theme song!
lol
Post a Comment