CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 04, 2010

No time like the present...

     I started this blog back in Nov. 2007 as a form of therapy for me, an outlet to help deal with the constant work-ups and detachments,etc. Well, the intention was there, but that's as far as I got. So after some prodding from a few friends, I've decided to give it a shot, so please bear with me as I "try" to learn and be a part of the blogging world. :)
    

1 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments

I love to go to a blogger's first post to read what may explain what or how a blog was started :o)

I didnt even know what a blog was until Spring 2009! I love meeting other bloggers, and especially those connected with the military :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
My brother is active duty Navy :o)

Post a Comment