I had no idea, how awesome! I'm fairly new to the blogging community, but always look forward to finding ways to "connect" with other milspouses.
A little about me, I'm a 30-something Navy wife,originally from CA, born and raised. I met my hubby after college,and was just getting my career established and dealing with being a single parent. I was in the "not wanting a committment" stage of my life. I had met my husband before he deployed in Oct '04, and let's just say I thought he was a "rude jerk" and really rubbed me the wrong way. That spring after returning from deployment, a mutual friend of ours showed me a picture of his friend, C, the one he had emailed me about while he was deployed and the one he wanted me to meet.
I had no interest in a relationship at that time, and so when i saw the picture on the monitor and it turned out to be the "rude jerk" I could not believe it, and immediately said "NO!!!"
After several months of prodding, I finally agreed to a double-date with our mutual friend and C. We hit it off, not what I expected, and we saw each other every day after our 1st date, what a whirlwind that was! :)
Fast forward to the present, I'm married to that "jerk" and we'll be celebrating 5 years of being a together,tomorrow! lol. Let's just say first impressions aren't always accurate :)
Anywway, we are currently on shore duty,we went through our 1st PCS last year, buying our first home, and what seems like a neverending list of projects and updating to complete.
Now where was I? oh yeah.... DH is a recruiter, and don't get me started on the hours-lol. But I have to admit that the Navy has been good to us so far :)
I look forward to connecting with other milspouses, thanks for stopping by! :)



13 comments:
I found you on the MilSpouse Blog Hop. My boyfriend is also Navy. I can't wait to keep reading!
I found you via the Mil. Spouse Blog Hop. You are now being Followed ;)
Christina
http://thejourneyofanavywife.blogspot.com/
I am already a follower because you are super cool but I thought I'd leave some comment love anyway. :-)
I'm your newest follower from the mil spouse blog hop. We are a Navy family also!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Soooooo glad ya did!! Im now following ya!
Dee
www.imfree2bmommy.com
Thanks for the follow!! = ]
Thanks for linking up on the blog hop! I'm thrilled to be meeting so many mil spouses. It's so nice to meet you, and I look forward to reading more about you! Happy hopping!
Wife on the Roller Coaster
Stopping by from the BlogHop! I'm also a Navy wife and we are on shore duty too! (It's strange huh?!? There are days where you are waiting for the honey I'm leaving...tomorrow. But it doesn't happen.LOL)
Looking forward to reading your posts! Hope you've had a fabulous weekend!
Hi! I've been following you on Twitter for awhile, but I just added your blog to my reader! Happy 5 year anniversary :) Looking forward to reading more of your blog.
Sespi
http://neverdidthink.wordpress.com
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! It was a long weekend. I would love to connect with you. Please feel free to email me: mandiestallings@juno.com
Hi! I'm hopping over from the MilSpouse Blog Hop. I have enjoyed checking out your blog. I look forward to stopping back by here. (c:
Dropping by (although, belatedly) from the MilSpouse Blog Hop. I wanted to thank you for dropping by my blog - Hiccups In Time.
Another California girl! lol We lived in San Diego much of my life. I miss it. Especially when winter hits Upstate New York! lol
I look forward to reading more from you in the future. :-)
I'm a new follower from the MilSpouse blog hop and a fellow Navy wife. I look forward to reading more!
Post a Comment