CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 02, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #2


It's Friday again, and time for some milspouse participation in..........






1. Tell us about your dream job… one that you could do regardless of pay.
    I'd run a non-profit organization that travelled all over the country and helped modify/adapt current homes and/or build new homes for ALL U.S. soliders who sustained serious injury in combat. To also provide ongoing maintenance in that house for the duration that the soldier and his family live in it. If I couldn't have offices nationwide then it would be something like "Antique Road Show"-lol... and travel with my crew doing hands on work alongside them during certain times of the year.  That's just the rough draft i have in my head for now.....



2. What is your most prized material possession (kids and pets don’t count!)?
My wedding set by far, I don't value very many matierial things



3. What has been your favorite duty station and why?
    We've only been at one prior to this, which is where we met and I miss it, it was home for me. Recruiting duty here, ehh not so much.


4. What is your least favorite household chore?
   Dusting, especially wiping off baseboards....who really looks down that far? lol

5. If you could give one piece of advice to a teenager today (not specifically a MilTeen), what would it be?
   To not be a "follower"....to not fall into a crowd and follow along with those that may be or are turning into bullies, druggies, permiscuous people....to know when to break those ties and to keep a good head on their shoulders and try to stay focused on doing well in school and their own future.

1 comments:

Wife of a Sailor

I haaaaated recruiting duty. And I never wipe my baseboards (oops).

Thanks for participating and I hope you'll join us next week!

Post a Comment