CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 09, 2010

Military Spouse Fill-in #3

1. What is your favorite household chore?


I'd have to say mopping, only because than I know that my floor is bleached and super clean and can walk barefoot on it confidently, i hate wearing shoes in the house.



2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
   Going on nature walks up in the Sequoias and exploring with my brothers, playing softball on the street with my brothers, climbing trees and fences with my brothers.  I reallllly miss my brothers



3. What is your most embarrassing moment?

It involves a low cut blouse, dancing in a club, and double-sided tape that didn't hold, nuff said, lol




4. What uniform of your spouse’s is your favorite?
    I miss his coveralls, loved seeing him in those!


5. What canceled TV show do you miss the most?
Life- loved that red-headed character, he was quirky!

1 comments:

Wife of a Sailor

LOL, double sided tape!

Post a Comment