Last night there was a dance battle in my livingroom with my step-daughter thanks to my Kinect and Dance Central.....and this is what song started it all....lol
I'm looking forward to many "dance battles" this summer! :)
To join in on the fun, head on over to Goodnight Moon's :)
There WAS a dance that went along with this song. LOL I remember this song getting WORN OUT on all the stations... I think I was in high school (age alert)
Devoted Navy wife,mother of special needs son, daughter of Marine Corps vet and sister to 2 Marine Corps vets as well. Very patriotic and huge supporter of our troops. I'm orginally from CA, and finally adjusting to life in TX.
I'll be sharing random thoughts about life here on shore duty.
4 comments:
HAHA- a blast from my past- AWESOME!!
YES!! I think there was even a dance that went along with this song. AWESOME!
There WAS a dance that went along with this song. LOL I remember this song getting WORN OUT on all the stations... I think I was in high school (age alert)
HaHAAAAAAAAA! Oh how I remember this song!Funny! Semper Fi Momma, I was in highschool too! lol
Post a Comment