1. What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? (from The Albrecht Squad)
I've been pretty independent since I had my son, but that independence has grown since being married to my sailor.
2. What is your favorite vacation spot and why? (from ‘Tis the Life of the Army Wife)
A quick and short getaway for us would be Monterey, CA. We got married there so it'll always be special to us :)
3. If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? (from The Only Pink in a House of Blue)
We don't live near base, but if we did, I'd pick Carl's Jr....mmm chili cheese fries :)
4. Where did you go on your honeymoon? (from Pennies from Heaven)
We just celebrated our 4-year anniversary and we still haven't had a honeymoon yet
5. If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why? (from Proud to Be a Navy Family and The Calm Before The Storm)
I'd be involved with the peace corps somewhere in Asia (china, taiwan, thailand)
September 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment